Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Im officially 24. My birthday over the weekend was good. Friday I went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse in Lehi with some friends of mine from Byu and there husbands. After dinner we went to Jamie's new house had root beer floats and talked....It was a lot of fun as we caught up on each others lives. They are a fun group and one that me and my husband relate and get along with real well. I hope we keep in touch and do things for a long time. Saturday was fun as Jess and I went to Subway for lunch, Sams Club, and then to a Chinese Buffet. Afterward we went to my parents for cake and gifts. Sunday was Heidis b-day. It was always fun having Heidis birthday the next day growing up. We are the 3 year and 1 day apart twins. Okay I would like to think so. Heidi and I get along real well and we enjoy being around each other, same with all the sis really. A compliment to me as Heidi and I went to subway the other day together and one of the workers knew we were sisters and said we looked identical...We get that a lot now days makes me feel good. So this summer we are going on a vacation to where? we dont know yet. Plane, cruse, .......Any ideas let me know.

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger