Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12:43 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Blake is asleep right now....good timing as usual to write in me blog. . Blake is done with his dose of antibiotics thank goodness. Darn earaches. Its kinda nice when he is on it though. I think it protects him from getting bugs. Marie and Landon got the stomach flu. Poor souls. They're better now. Anyways, this weekend I turn 24. Never again will I be 23. Marie is making fun of my post thus far. I know it is a bit strange and boreing, but it must be good enough for you to read it. Jess says he has something planned for my birthday. I think were going out to eat....I love going out to eat its one of my favorite things to do. Anyways im out.

1 comments:

Heidijanenews said...

Oh Aub we are going to be so old!! ahhhhhh haha it will good, another year to look forward too and better be a good one, wink wink you know what I mean! Well I love you and ill probably see you soon!

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger