Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7:25 PM Edit This 2 Comments »



Last week Blake was teething and some kinda bug. He didn't throw up, but it came out the other end if you know what I mean...Maybe it was from the teething who knows. Some of these things I will never know. He wasn't happy and wouldnt let me put him down for very long at all. This week was different story thank goodness. Blake was so much fun...It makes you appreciate the good days that's for sure. Pretty sure that's why we have those bad days.
So this week was good as one of my sisters had a baby girl. They named her Camille Jane Cook......One of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Long dark hair with big chubby cheeks. SO cute. My other sister is due this upcoming week...So back to back baby girls....So much fun.

Jess and I went to Cal Ranch yesterday and Jess bought a hand gun that he is so excited about it. Blake and I played with the chicks there, Blake loved them. The gun was supposed to be for Jess's b-day but he just cant wait and keep it hidden until then.... He has to show my dad and my brother-in-laws. His bday is May 1st. Oh well, whatever makes him happy sometimes. ha ha

Heidi has ran her first mile since her accident. She wants to run a 5k in I think August, she so can. She is doing real well and just keeps plugging away and keeps improving. We are going to the gym still everyday but Tuesday for about 45-1 hour..... Heidi is lifting pretty much the same weights as me...I cant believe how well she is doing.

2 comments:

Heidijanenews said...

Oh Aub thanks for everything! You are so great, I love you!!!

Marcila Dare said...

Ahhh~ Teething, one of the fun parts of parenting that is also challenging, since you'll be finding the best ways to make your child's teeth growth as painless as possible. I remember the times when I was the one teething my cousin's kid, I used frozen carrots for it, and works fine!

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger