Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7:48 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
One more week left of January thank goodness....Im not one to love the winter time.

Just a bit about me to start the blog.......Blake my boy is almost 7 months old and is still so much fun...love being a mom...its the best job I ever had. Its amazing though how time flys. You want it to, but you dont. Jess, my husband is still working hard at school and work doing full time with both. He is a good dad, and is fun to watch with Blake.
I am currently going to the gym with my little sister Heidi everyday for her and myself. She is recovering from a stroke and is doing remarkably well. I am writing a piece to hopefully be published in the ensign sometime. She is amazing!
My two older sisters are due at the end of March with girls....So excited, it will be fun. Almost two months left.
That is in a nutshell. Hopefully I will write again...someday.....ha

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

Powered By Blogger